My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I would like to know what everyone else does about the 62d linkage draging on the ground when deck is removed. This is the rear linkage that is attached to the 3pt for lift. When the deck is removed it hits the ground if you lower the 3 pt. I am now using plastic zip ties to hold the linkage up with slack for the movement. Should there be a bracket of some type to hold it up. I hope I was clear with the discription. Thanks

·
Registered
618 Posts
Hey p0peye,
I just remove the linkage all together,but what you did with the ties is what most do. I think JD does make something for holding them up,but a few cents in zip ties is just a little cheaper.:)

Greg

·
W5CPT
190 Posts
On my 2305 after removing the deck, I run the rockshaft all the way up and then turn the Mowing Height knob on the floor to the "LOCK" position and that holds the arms that lift the deck and the arm that rides on the left 3PT hitch arm in the UP position. When you lower the 3PT hitch arm it does drop a little but it all stays up and out of the way.

·
Registered
618 Posts
The 2520 doesn't have a mower height adjustment knob like the 2305,and the 2320.:)

Greg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts