My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put the 2520 through quite a work out today. From removing concrete from the garage to spreading dirt along our new driveway.

We loaded the concrete chunks by hand into the 2520's bucket, from there I dumped them into the backhoe's bucket and then into the dump truck.

Attachments

·
Great Site Good People
6,656 Posts
DGleen, these 2000 series tractors are amazing! I mowed my property today and even though the grass was stringy from the dry spell, it gave the property a great finish look. Thanks for posting the pics.:fing32:

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Thanks for sharing with us. slkpk

·
外人Geezer MTF Member
2,218 Posts
Looking good there, D! Makes me wish I had just bought the necessary attachments and done the work myself last year for a project at my house almost exactly what you are doing.:banghead3 I had broken concrete slab torn out and new retaining wall and slab poured. I could have paid for FEL, etc., and still saved $! You are doing good, I think.

·
Likes Vintage JDs
9,875 Posts
Nice photos, thanks for showing those.

Our (much smaller) garage has a similarly cracked concrete floor. Would it be possible to just pry up the concrete using only an FEL with toothbar? Or do you really have to jackhammer it first?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts