My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Gravely bug bit.
8,731 Posts
That casting looks a lot like the single reduction PTO drive covers for the PM 400 popcorn popper. They even piped it the same. That number cast in may be the pattern number. Will have to check when I get back from Ohio if I can buy just the raw casting from Gravely like with the L/C cylinder jugs.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
It getting cold out, so I better get the blower out of the shed and on the tractor. I've been on the road most of the past month and haven't got to posting the pictures of the complete set up.

Fla Don, Did you find anything out about the casting number?

I talked to Larry at Cogan Valley Machine Co. and he is going to make up a few of the longer front PTO shafts. I ordered two, one for each tractor.

Tom

·
Gravely bug bit.
8,731 Posts
It getting cold out, so I better get the blower out of the shed and on the tractor. I've been on the road most of the past month and haven't got to posting the pictures of the complete set up.

Fla Don, Did you find anything out about the casting number?

I talked to Larry at Cogan Valley Machine Co. and he is going to make up a few of the longer front PTO shafts. I ordered two, one for each tractor.

Tom
Nothing came up but it sure looks like the same case that was used on the PM 400. With different guts in it.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts