My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a fold up tray that mounts to the back of my craftsman tractor and probably other models as well. My tractor was built in 2006. According to sears website and email correspondence, this product is no longer available. It must have not been a big seller. I was wondering if anyone had one and/or knows where I might be able to still buy one (old stock item or used item). Or if anyone knows of a substitute product that will work.

Below is a link for the product photo when it was available.

http://www.hammerwall.com/Manuals/Craftsman/Description/610.24411/Craftsman Load N Go Tractor Utility Deck/L0401008/

I wanted it so that I could mount my 15 gal sprayer on the back to weed & feed my lawn.

Thanks, MR

·
Super Moderator
29,529 Posts

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
I have an 'early' version of the deck, made from sheet metal. The newer ones were made out of a heavy corrigated material that would drain better.
There was some discussion on MTF last year that the 'fit all Craftsman' description was not so true. I believe it would not fit the Craftsman garden tractor line that had the sloping rear plate, without redrilling the mounting holes and other changes.
Supposedly, the weight rating was 200 pounds, max.
I have 5 Craftsman lawn tractors and my 'early' version only fits on the LT2000 'lite brown' version.
There are other manufacturers out there that have a similiar product.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts