My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will have 2- 9 ft doors on front and I wanted to do one 10 ft door on the back. It will be a four car garage and I wanted to put a door on the back so that I will be able to get the cars in the back side of the garage out without moving the front cars. I do not want to put 2 doors on the back as well so I was hoping one 10 ft door might work. Looking at the framework now, it looks like i would have to park both rear cars closer to the sidewall of their respective sides of the garage so that when I go to drive in from the rear that vehicle won't be in the way.

Just wondering what you guys think and if possibly anyone has a setup sort of like this or was thinking the same things I am before doing theirs.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I just built a 24x28 check out my thread "My new garage" on page 2. I put an 18 ft door on the front and a 9ft door on the side in the back...It worked great for my purpose.Just an idea for ya.Your idea sound like it should work its what you would like that counts.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just built a 24x28 check out my thread "My new garage" on page 2. I put an 18 ft door on the front and a 9ft door on the side in the back...It worked great for my purpose.Just an idea for ya.Your idea sound like it should work its what you would like that counts.
ok will check it out. Talking to this guy this evening, he told me something that I definitely want to check on tommorow. I will call the guy to see if their doors can have an automatic garage door opener put on. Their doors are pull up type I'm sure so I want to consider that also and if not I need to see if they will install the regular type garage doors. I would have to purchase them i guess though.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah see mine is going to be a metal garage that they will come and setup. The largest door they offer is a 10 ft, 8 ft being the smallest. I will surely see what they can do though when i call tommorow

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.