My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will any other brand of wheels fit a PK (2414) I want to change from 24" to 16" (yes I know I'll have to change front spindles). The only advantage to 24" wheels that I think of is for cultivating. I have a loader, and don't care about the speed. My 24" tires are in pretty good shape, I just don't want them. Thanks

·
Registered
200 Posts
farmall tractor wheels?pull your rim and mark lug holes on paper plate, and hold it to rims that may fit .going wide may be a problem.i think my rear tires are nine inches wide.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I wouldn't do it. The 24" models are worth $500~800 (in my area) more than the 16" models.

If you want a 16" model, I am sure that you would be able to find someone that would be willing to trade you. Perhaps this is a good time to pick up an additional PowerKing tractor.

:thThumbsU

·
Amature Scrounger
23 Posts
The 24" wheels are 5 lug wheels. the 16" wheels are 6 lug. I saw a place called Southwest Agg Wheels while searching for tractor wheel weights. They had 16" wheels in 5 and 6 lug listed with different bolt circles. If they have them in 5 lug and the bolt circle you need it would save changing the hubs. The Case/Ingersoll garden tractors use the same 16" wheel as a PK and they are for sale on E-bay all the time.I hope this helps you out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts