My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched with no leads.

I need to add hydraulic top link and tilt link to my 2320. I need my loader to work at same time. Who makes a kit or parts that would work for the 2320. I was told about "Camen" or "kamen" but cant find any info.

Thanks
Jordan

·
Registered
1,131 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I have searched with no leads.

I need to add hydraulic top link and tilt link to my 2320. I need my loader to work at same time. Who makes a kit or parts that would work for the 2320. I was told about "Camen" or "kamen" but cant find any info.

Thanks
Jordan
John Deere, I run them on all three tractors, you want a divertor valve, I think they run around $600.00 installed, once you have a T & T system,man I am here to tell you I have never seen anything like it for grading using a box blade.

My tractors will be home tomorrow, one has the box blade on it now and I can take whatever pictures you want.

You could install the valve yourself with basic tools, I never did as I didn't have time.

·
Registered
69 Posts
JKloppe,

If you decide to go the JD route for your diverter valve, don’t get the one for the 2305/2320. These kits are made specifically for the mower's Independent lift and, in the case of the 2305/2320, the lift cylinder on the mower has a breather valve, which means that you only end up with 5 ports not 6. You can take my word for it, I had to return it and get the kit for the 2520.

If you go the 2520 kit route, you’ll need to MacGyver it to fit, but it’s not all that complicated. I’ve started mine, but I’m waiting on new lines as the ones that come in the kit are about 6 inches to short when you try to make it fit on the 2320. If you hang on for a couple of weeks, I can probably get you some pictures of the finished product.

Note, this gives you the top link, but not the tilt... You'd need a 2nd DV so that you can control both the lift and the curl from the bucket. I don't know if you can make that fit.. A better option for that would be a 2nd SCV off the Power Beyond.

GC

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
GC,

I'll bet a lot of us would like to see you document this and post pics along the way! :)

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
GC

Thanks for the heads up on this. As JDFanatic says, if you can , some documentation of this would be useful.

Cheers
Brian

·
Registered
69 Posts
Alrighty then.....

I guess I'll have to take the camera out... It might be awhile though, I'm waiting on my new lines (buddy of mine is making them at work, can’t really rush him :tsk: ) and we'll be away for the last two weeks of July...

As soon as I get down to business, I'll document the install and post them up.

I've already "dry fit" the parts, it's not all that complicated, just need the lines a little bit longer.

GC.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts