My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any aftermarket wheel spacers out there? JD wants $150 per set now!

·
Great Site Good People
6,659 Posts
buddygunzz, I was at my dealership yesterday. After ordering the spacers over a month ago, they were having problems finding the order. My dealer quoted me 141.00 for a pair and told them to order 2 sets for the front and back. I may have to look into an aftermarket spacer it they can't get my order in.:fing20:

·
W5CPT
190 Posts
Try here:

Tracks Company

$179.95 a set and that is lugs & shipping included. They will build them any width you specify (I guess up to a limit).

·
Registered
973 Posts
I found mine on Ebay bought both sets for about the price of one set from JD dealer

·
W5CPT
190 Posts
Does anyone know what the Rear Wheel Bolt Pattern is for the 2305? I tried measuring mine but I don't trust my results enough to tell someone who is going to make a set and charge me $$$. I have googled it and looked at lots of charts but never came up with a definitive answer.

·
Premium Member
5,554 Posts
Does anyone know what the Rear Wheel Bolt Pattern is for the 2305? I tried measuring mine but I don't trust my results enough to tell someone who is going to make a set and charge me $$$. I have googled it and looked at lots of charts but never came up with a definitive answer.
Why not take a front wheel off and take it to the place where you are having the spacer made. The bolt pattern is the same front and back. The reason I suggest taking a front wheel to the person making the spacer as the front wheel is the offset is less and also if your rear tires are loaded you do not fight the weight of the ballast until you have to put on the spacers. JUst make sure that you measure the outer diameter of the rear hub.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I sent Bro-Tek a request for quote. We'll see what he says. I bought the skid plate for my 2305 from him and love it. If he sells the spacers for anything under the JD price for the BM22725 spacers I will go for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts