My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 62 MMM deck on my 2305, which I am having some difficulty in adjusting. I have the independent lift system.

In the fully raised position, it is just short of touching the stop pegs, which I understand is correct.

I will then put the adjustment knob to the lock position and lower the deck. In the lock position, the deck will lower to about 2 1/2 inches. This is just crazy. At 2 1/2 inches in the lock position, which is the highest position that has a setting on the adjustment knob, there is just really no more room to adjust any higher without having the deck lower on its own because of the loss of hydraulic pressure.

The 2305 is a 2009 ( I think) and I have never been satisfied with the adjustment on this tractor. Love the tractor though, just don't care for the adjustment of the MMM.

I have read the sticky, which didn't really address my issue.

Is there anything I can do to give me a little more height adjustment.

Thanks
Greg

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Have you checked you deck height control knob to see where the lock position is or are you just going by the sticker? Sometimes those stickers don't match where the lock position really is as they will move. slkpk

·
Registered
204 Posts
Have you checked you deck height control knob to see where the lock position is or are you just going by the sticker? Sometimes those stickers don't match where the lock position really is as they will move. slkpk
Ditto. My "Lock" position is the line between the Lock symbol and "Install".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts