My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
58th Infantry BCT, HOOAH
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if you use a CAT 0 spacing implement (like the KK XB Box Blade or Sub-soiler) if that will bring the lift arms in too much and drop the mechanical lift arm for the mower deck?

I don't really see keeping the mower deck on while doing that type of work, but I want to know that I have to weigh that issue given that the price difference between a KK Box Blade and a Frontier one is over $500.

Thanks!

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Does anyone know if you use a CAT 0 spacing implement (like the KK XB Box Blade or Sub-soiler) if that will bring the lift arms in too much and drop the mechanical lift arm for the mower deck?

I don't really see keeping the mower deck on while doing that type of work, but I want to know that I have to weigh that issue given that the price difference between a KK Box Blade and a Frontier one is over $500.

Thanks!
Rich,

Whether or not it does is really not important (every 3rd party manufacturer makes things to their own standards) since you can lock the deck in the transport position if you desire. Then use the 3PH to your desire. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts