My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried to modify the 2305 draft control for the 3 point hitch, with parts from a 2320? Any success?

Failing that, has anyone made a mechanical stop for the depth setting of the 3 point?

I'm trying to use my box-blade and tiller, but the 3 point drifts down over time, causing uneven results. It's a real pain to use the speed valve, which it was not designed for....

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Randy,

Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1: Position control would be nice. I'm sure you could work out a mechanical stop, but true position control is more than that (the hydro itself is quite different).

What implement are you looking to control?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi

I have a box blade, 55" tiller and am getting a 2 bottom plow

I know the hydro is different, but is it THAT different that you can't convert it? (don't worry about price)

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Randy,

I'm not a mechanic, but I asked my dealership this question and was told the valving etc was quite different between the 2210/2305 and 2320. Some folks who use brush hogs with our tractors use chains to go back to the same height setting. That's why I asked about the implement, but I would think with a little ingenuity you could use them with a BB or tiller.

Often I'm asked what would my "wish list" be for our tractors and I would have a temperature gauge, position control on the 3PH, a radiator-style cooler for the hydro, a folding ROPS, and a seat from the X748SE. All that said, these are awesome machines and as the brochure states, "able to move mountains one bucket at a time", quite true. :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd be happy to have small tool box for pins etc.

Thanks for replies...i'll have to invent something...
:)

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Often I'm asked what would my "wish list" be for our tractors and I would have a temperature gauge, position control on the 3PH, a radiator-style cooler for the hydro, a folding ROPS, and a seat from the X748SE. All that said, these are awesome machines and as the brochure states, "able to move mountains one bucket at a time", quite true. :)
Randy

Welcome to MTF! I totally agree with the above assessment + a tool box. These little tractors are real workhorses (within their limits) and represent a great value for their price point. :fing32:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hi

As others have said the 2320 3pt hitch is a completely different setup than the 2305. The hitch hydraulics are integrated with the hydro/transmission assembly so there is really no easy way to change them.

Brian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts