My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have a photo and measurements of the lift arm for a sleeve hitch? The previous owner was unable to find the missing arm.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Do a search here for the thread titled " sleeve hitch dimensions " . Post #2 has a link to the information you need. The offset in about the middle of the bar is 1-1/2" and the dogleg is 168 degrees, 10-1/4" from the 5/8" pin end .....

:fing32:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Contact Brian at [email protected], one of our members on here... Brian can get it for you, reasonable, and it will be right. Just talked with him about one for my 444 and although I can work steel I shortly figured out that letting Brian get me one was the sensible (and economical, by the time I got done building one) solution

·
Ingersoll Dealer
2,552 Posts
Contact Brian at [email protected], one of our members on here... Brian can get it for you, reasonable, and it will be right. Just talked with him about one for my 444 and although I can work steel I shortly figured out that letting Brian get me one was the sensible (and economical, by the time I got done building one) solution
The older short wheel base link is quite cost effective. Has been taking 4-5 weeks for delivery from the factory:

C14457 WMT- HITCH LINK $40.60

[email protected]

Brian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts