My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my deck belt broke the other day and wiped out my gen belt also.
Then i decided to spin the blades and those bearings must be bad, real rough. tomorrow i am going to try to get new belts and hopefully bearings. what are the chances of case having them in stock?
does anyone have part numbers for the belts and bearings.

·
Tractorhead
270 Posts
what are the chances of case having them in stock?
does anyone have part numbers for the belts and bearings.
First of all "Case" won't have the parts you're looking for but Ingersoll will. As far as having the parts you're looking for in stock "WOW" that's a hard question to answer. You need to go to the Ingersoll's website and download the Illustrated Parts Manual for the deck you own. There you'll find the part numbers you're looking for. Click on the banner in my signature line and that will take you to Ingersoll's website.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so i went down to the local ingersoll dealer witch ive passed 10000 times and never knew it. got my drive belt , bearings for the center driven deck pulley, new wheels for the deck, then he gave me the napa number for my gen. belt. I wanted a stock belt for the drive, so she is all back together. I see what you all mean by needing to know the deck. I have a 44. hopefully ive got all the bugs worked out now. thanks for the patience guys slowly learning tractors. But now ive got the bug and i know it. we started a job at the airport in town I walked in and saw a deckless 444 sitting there. So now im trying to get my hands on that !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts