My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Will the front hitch for a 2210 fit an x585?
I think it depends, my buddy has a front receiver on his 2210 and it is 2", I am going to assume the X585 is the same as my X749 which is I believe 1 1/4"

·
9K+ Poster
12,161 Posts
hjb,

Are you referring to the quick-tach hitch for say a snowblower? If so, I believe they are quite different.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I am referring to the quick hitch. Since posting the question, I went to the JD Parts website and looked at the quick hitch for each. It appears they are the same with the exception of the 2210 has an additional "bracket" (part # LVA12256).
Can anybody confirm?

·
Registered
973 Posts
They are the same ,as you said needed an extra bracket and hoses may need to be longer,,,I cannot remember if we changed hoses when I traded in 425 and bought 2210 and now 2305..Quick hitch working on all three with no trouble.
Daughter father in law has x585 and he is using same hitch that was on his 445.

·
9K+ Poster
12,161 Posts
They are the same ,as you said needed an extra bracket and hoses may need to be longer,,,I cannot remember if we changed hoses when I traded in 425 and bought 2210 and now 2305..Quick hitch working on all three with no trouble.
Daughter father in law has x585 and he is using same hitch that was on his 445.
That's interesting. When I traded in my 425 for the 2210 my dealer told me the hitch was different. I ended up leaving the hitch on the 425 and the 2210 came with a new hitch. I kept the blower, but that needed a different bracket and longer hoses.

·
dddenden
24 Posts
I have a 2210 and it has 2 brackets attached besides the 210 loader. One is for the mmm, I guess, but I have not attached it to find out which one. So far I have used my 425 for all grass cutting duties. I also have the snow plow and quick hitch for the 425. I have been wondering what I need to do to make it fit. I have not tried to hook it up because the plow and hitch are stored in my m/c trailer and the 2 just haven't been in the same place at the same time. So is it possible the plow will fit/work without fabrication - only hose extensions? Thanks, Dennis

1 - 7 of 7 Posts