My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find u-joints for my 2210 driveshaft.My dealer only has the whole driveshaft listed at $500.00.Ive looked online with no luck.

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
I'd take it to Napa and have them measure and match them up. I bet they'd have them or be able to get them.

MU

·
Registered
973 Posts
Napa Advance Auto Auto Zone Not sure if Tractor Supply has
Just wondering if Kubota or MF New Holland since they all carry tractors all near the same size and most or all made in Japan...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took it to Carquest and they had the right cup size but the length was wrong it was the only option they had.I found some online but they are $40.00 plus shipping.Thanks to all for your info.

·
9K+ Poster
12,161 Posts
GT,

Any particular reason your driveshaft u-joints failed?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Because I cant see them I thought they were sealed but the had grease fittings.You cant get to this driveshaft from the bottom.The manual does not say anything about fittings on the shaft.

·
9K+ Poster
12,161 Posts
Because I cant see them I thought they were sealed but the had grease fittings.You cant get to this driveshaft from the bottom.The manual does not say anything about fittings on the shaft.
Okay, so this is the one we have another post going on about. Thanks for filling us in with your experience. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is another post on here some else started that I am on.I also have another post .Thanks to all for the help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts