My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a detail drawing of or simply the instructions on the assembly of the attachment drive clutch on a 220 case. Just purchased unit. Clutch was dismantled. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unit is a 79 model year. Looks like adjustment is made by turning nut. I have an operators manual that shows adjustment procedure but that isn't much help for assembling the mess. I do have it assembled and it seems to work but don't have a load on it either. The adjustment is taken up most of the way so that doesn't leave much adjusting in the future. Also, the fan blade lock nut doesn't engage far enough on the shaft to do any good. I'm over looking something. Appreciate any help!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Ingersoll. Took clutch apart again yesterday and still beatin my head.:bonk: Maybe the cold has my brain running slow. Maybe I need to switch brands of beer. Doesn't look that complicated but just ain't satisfied it's assembled properly. Don't sweat it if you can't find yer manual. I'll have to force myself into going over to the small implement deal. Don't like going just for info.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Welcome Case220. I have an exploded view of both but I can't upload it cause it is too big. I would be more than will to e-mail to you though if you would like.

Let me know.

Bob

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. Exactly what I needed. Was able to see the assembly is missing a spacer. Thanks again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts