My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Deerefarmer41
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having trouble learning anything from Cub Cadet about using a sleeve hitch on a 2100 series. Having problems finding someone who even knows what I am talking about. Had to send them to a Sears site to see what I was talking about. Has anyone out there put a sleeve hitch on the 2100?
Thanks for any help.:thanku:

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
What tractor model do you own? Is it a new 2100 or one of the older 2000 Series?

·
Super Moderator
16,680 Posts
The electric lift sleeve Hitch for the Current 2000 is the same electric lift sleeve Hitch that was used for the older 2500 & 2000 series tractors 190-827-100:thThumbsU

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
...and to add to what Sergeant said, Cub does not make a manual sleeve hitch for them. You can modify an MTD/Arnold one to fit.

·
Super Moderator
16,680 Posts

·
Deerefarmer41
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the information. Had contacted a Cub dealer on the other side of the state, looking for information about this. He had a Cub factory rep. call me, this guy advises the Cub Cadet sleeve hitch can be had for the price of $1495.00 !! I do not own a Cub at this time, was looking at the new 2100 series.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Thanks for the information. Had contacted a Cub dealer on the other side of the state, looking for information about this. He had a Cub factory rep. call me, this guy advises the Cub Cadet sleeve hitch can be had for the price of $1495.00 !! I do not own a Cub at this time, was looking at the new 2100 series.
Thanks again.
:swow:

I thought they were in the $600-700 range? I'll let you know what my dealer quotes me.

·
Super Moderator
16,680 Posts
Thanks again.
Don't think that Price is right that was quoted it should be about $868.00

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Don't think that Price is right that was quoted it should be about $868.00
They probably are made on Nome Alaska, or say it is, with the price increase in fuel there, the hitch will probably go to $1800!! :crybaby:

That is as good of an excuse as any!! :trink39:

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
If you're in the market for a sleeve hitch and don't mind going with a manually operated one, (albeit a more crude version), the MTD model 190-608 can be had for about 200 bucks. There were people getting them on clearance a year or two ago at the box stores for about 50 bucks!

This is what I'm talking about:

The Cub attachments aren't cheap, that's for sure. I agree though, that the price you were quoted is outta the ball park.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts