My Tractor Forum banner

2012's

3K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  Sergeant 
They actually start Next years Production for the Models In early Fall so a 2012 model can actually be Made before the Year it was actually sold:thThumbsU

The only thing I can think of that would make it better (but more expensive) would be an auto connect deck like the 1026. It would be nice, but I don't think I'd be willing to pay extra for it.
Ground Clearence would be the Problem Because when the deck is Not on the auto-connect Hangs Pretty Low even on the 1026R and that would even be worse on a X700 series But You can drive Over the 60inch 7Iron deck for the X700 series:thThumbsU

You Have your rocker shaft in the Up Position But the auto-connects on the 1series tend to catch On things when the deck is not mounted Deere was already Looking at a slight redesign for it. It May have already Happened But during there testing faze Before introduction of the 1 series That is what I was told from some Friends at Deere But they didn’t Know if they would have it in time for Final Production and the Model had already been Introduced at the dealers show at the time so that what I was basing my opinion on :thThumbsU

Machine data under normal circumstances will never be shared with the public under any conditions at John Deere unless you are employed by the company. In fact it's against company policy to do so during the pre production/production process. The 1000 series auto connect has had no previous or prior design changes since the 2010 showing.
Well Thats what was Told to me:thThumbsU
Not Going to get Into a argument

In no way did I mean to offend you but I guess I did since you removed the quotes, sorry.
No offence Taken:thThumbsU
Just trying to put the thread Back on coarse

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.