My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK boys and girls, another plow day coming up in Central Washington. Waterville Days is a small town local parade and community day. There is a car show that is actually pretty good as well as food and music. We usually drive the tractors in a short parade through the city park in the middle of the day in between bouts of plowing. I have posted this in the past in the events forum but never get any interest. Since I and my family are Bolens all the way, it belongs here. Of course, if you have another brand, come up. It is a great day for the family and has been nice and sunny in years past. You won't get tired of the views up on the Waterville Plateau also. Please respond if you think you can make it. We have a few acres to plow, nothing to high strung! Plenty of videos at my YouTube channel. Also, I will have my diesel conversion there if you'd like to check it out.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
I sure would like to see one of those tractors turning green sod.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.