My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was at john deere dealer today, and was curious so asked what would my x320 with about 70hrs be worth on a trade in for a x500. He said around $2100, that seems low to me. I was expecting around $3000
Any idea what they are worth used. That was without actually seeing mine, which still looks as good as it did the day i got it, but still thought it would be worth more. I wish I could find a good x320 with around 70hrs

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Your right, I think that's a little low, but he is trying to make a buck on your tractor. I'm sure he's thinking $2100 for your tractor and he can sell it for $3200 if he has to do a service on it, and he should, then he makes about $1000.

You'll be far better off to sell it outright than to trade it.

steve

·
Registered
317 Posts
No offense but I don't think the dealer would get 3200 for it although $$ can vary by region depending what the market is. I would guess 2800 or so. Problem is no one is going to pay 3200 for a 2 year old machine that sells for 4000 new. Still trading up he could do a few hundred better if your machine needs nothing done to it to put it back out on the floor. Maybe he would do better in the spring on yours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts