My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Gate Keeper
1,181 Posts
What are Katt's opinions on hood ornaments rather than hood emblems???? That bird on there really makes the tractor stand out!!!!

·
MTF Junior Poster Esq.
7,645 Posts
Can't say as I've ever seen front fenders on a 110. Ok, the hood is butchered. The goofy looking bird isn't as bad as the utility lights. Still, it could be turned back into a usable tractor. All you need is some hood repair and some fenders. Hey, you have one pan seat to trade.

·
MTF Junior Poster Esq.
7,645 Posts
Hey, it isn't ruined and it isn't too awful. EVERY time you modify something (and I do a lot of it) someone won't like it. The problem arises when you go to sell it.
I painted flames on our new PT Cruiser, and we drove it for years. When it was time to sell, we paid the price. That's life. I didn't expect to get MORE money out of it. Though you never know, finding the right guy might have gotten lucky. Same with this guy. Someone out there is looking for a 2 seat Deere for parades and shows..maybe they even want a bird hood ornament.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.