My Tractor Forum banner

2 piece hubs for pullies?

1332 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  TUDOR
Around 2004 I bought a big pulley to put on the Vanguard engine on my first Toro 117 Groundsmaster. This pulley had 5, yes 5 V grooves for V belts. Yes I don't know what I was thinking. It fit on the shaft with this 2 piece hub. Is it called a compression hub? If not what is the right name?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
QD bushings and sheaves.

That 5 groove monster could double as a flywheel. It's certainly heavy enough.
That 5 groove pulley cost me $100 back in 2004 and barely fit between the Vanguard 16 and the side of the frame. Maybe I should sell that pulley as I have no use for it that I could even think of.
Five groove pulleys aren't too popular an item for Joe average home owner, more of an industrial item.

Check with the local machine shops for a potential buyer.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.