My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2-stroke exhaust junkie!!
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a couple of boys last weekend, sorry no pics, my daughter has the camera. Not much to look at anyway.
First an S21BSN. Almost all paint is gone, large break in the deck, tranny is locked up. Got it for a nice side bag chute and rod and the metal walbro carb. If anyone needs anything else off this model let me know, self-propelled cable already gone.
Second is a 10247. Runs great after a carb and coil cleaning, deck rusted, wheels worn and wobbly. Plan on putting the motor on a nice 10424 gold deck I have.
I need a duraforce mounting plate for an aluminum deck, anyone got one for sale? Maybe a trade for some BBC parts from the S21BSN? Don't know anything about condition, but will get pics of anything specific.
Sorry for the long ramble and I'll get some pics up when my daughter gets back with the camera tomorrow.

·
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay, I can take a hint, no pictures and I rambled too long :crybaby: :ROF

Anyone have a duraforce mounting plate for an aluminum deck they want to sell? Give me a price or maybe a trade if I have something you need.

·
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I do still want a white chute. Got busy lately and forgot all about asking for one.

·
Lawn-Boy fan
1,566 Posts
I have a new old stock white chute, and a new old stock bag that goes with it. I think it says "superstarter" and "solid state" on it. Looks cool, it was new 30 years ago so it has some wear. I was going to put it on ebay, let me know if you'd be interested in it.

Bob

·
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, sir I would be interested. Post a pic if you can and PM me what you need for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts