My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1994 Toro 520H with 42" Mower Deck and grass catcher system. The grass catcher swallowed a rock and it appears that the blower that shoots the grass into the chute has been damaged. I am not sure if it is repairable or needs to be replaced. I got it going, but it keeps jamming.

Where can I find parts? Or if anyone has a used one for sale, let me know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a used good condition blower that I could sell you, but they dont come cheep just so you know, I was going to wait till fall before selling it but if you are really in need I guess we could work something out.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I have a 1994 Toro 520H with 42" Mower Deck and grass catcher system. The grass catcher swallowed a rock and it appears that the blower that shoots the grass into the chute has been damaged. I am not sure if it is repairable or needs to be replaced. I got it going, but it keeps jamming.

Where can I find parts? Or if anyone has a used one for sale, let me know.

Thanks!
Mine got a little bent up over the years and I did look at replaceing the metal fan assembly last year. I forget the cost of the part, but it was too rich for my blood. Took the whole thing apart (the fan does come out the bottom after you remove the plates holding the bearings in place (best to have an illustrated parts list), and took the fan to a machine shop that straigtened it out an painted it for me for $50 bucks. I thought that was a little steep but it spins real good now. Just another option for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts