Made a little progress last night, got the front axle back in. Drilled and tapped in a grease fitting, not excited about its location. Ran a thread chaser down the adjustment bolt holes and put new hardware.next the spindles
I’ve got the rear axle assembly back together and ready for install. This project is taking longer than I expected, then again I didn’t think the rabbit hole was this deep. It maybe my OCD but I think it’s the little things, the little details like spending the time to wire wheel the old hardware instead of rushing and throwing them back in covered in dirt, grease, grim and rust.