My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Small Engine Mechanic
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All Just Thought Id'e Share My 73 112 Project Picked It Up For Free a Few Years Ago For Parts, But Never Used Them So I Decided To Fix it Here Are Some Pics Of It. Feel Free To Have a Say In What Goes On Here. Enjoy :trink39:

Attachments

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
I will be watching this rebuild. this winter i am starting (again) to rebuild my fathers 74 112.

Looks like your really going after it.. I need to ask though.. I see a hammer.. what did you need it for..

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
I will be watching this rebuild. this winter i am starting (again) to rebuild my fathers 74 112.

Looks like your really going after it.. I need to ask though.. I see a hammer.. what did you need it for..
The hammers are for fine tuning:trink40: slkpk

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Is the electric PTO still working ?

·
Small Engine Mechanic
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Team_Green, The Hammer Is There Resting, & sts25straight The Electric Lift Pump Works, As For the Pto Didn't Get That Far, & We Are All looking Foward To This, Thanks For the Input Sor Far, Appreciate It :trink39:

·
Small Engine Mechanic
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I Am Having a Few problems With The Electrical System Trying to Get Some Wiring Done But Cant Find Any Diagram's Any Ideas?

·
Small Engine Mechanic
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got The Electric Lift Pump, & Trans Axle Mounted Up Pics On The Way Later Today

·
Super Moderator
32,709 Posts
Looks like a good project! I never had to tear down any of my older tractors that far, but I've had the 318 down there! When the jobs done you will be glad you did it!

·
Small Engine Mechanic
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks PA318Guy I Hope So

·
Small Engine Mechanic
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just like my dad would say.. "don't force it just get a bigger hammer"....:sidelaugh
lol Of Course Thats What Its There For :thThumbsU

·
Small Engine Mechanic
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well Parts Are In On There Way From Deere, Getting The Frame All Shiny & Clean, Looking Into an Engine Rebuild, & Hooking Up Some Links, Pics Will Be On The Way Within The Week :trink39:

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Were looking forward to the pics of it. slkpk

·
Small Engine Mechanic
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Trying To Find Rear Fender Deck Any Ideas, In Ontario

·
Registered
1,097 Posts