My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Light Saber Warrior
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you guys carry these, if so how much? thanks, and a pic or a link would also be helpful

·
Light Saber Warrior
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heck, they're only $30 each, thats a pretty good deal there. small variety of sizes too

3.50-6 4 Tow Master 3-Rib Front Tractor G $30.00
3.50-8 4 Tow Master 3-Rib Front Tractor G $30.00
4.00-8 4 Deestone 3-Rib Front Tractor G $30.00

·
Premium Member
9,784 Posts
Don't forget the tubes for those.

·
Farm Show
5,386 Posts
Hey Millertire! Look for me, U.S.A Tractor Joe, I want those Deestone 3-Rib Front; 4.00-8 for my IH Cub Cadet 72! After the holidays, respectably! Cheers on that!:thanku:

·
Farm Show
5,386 Posts
What would be your best tire in this tri-rib? Any picts.?

·
Farm Show
5,386 Posts

·
Farm Show
5,386 Posts
Sweet! Thanks man! I will like to get my order in this week, I like the Deestone tri rib and can not wait to get them!:fing32: Thanks, John

·
Farm Show
5,386 Posts
Not sure how to find the Deestone 3 rib tires on your site. Could I see all tri-rib tire brands you carry? I was looking for Carlisle tri-rib 4.00-8 . :dunno:

·
Farm Show
5,386 Posts
Thank you Ed! You can count on my order. Deestone 3 rib it is! :fing32:

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,270 Posts
I have 2 sets of the deestones - you will NOT be disappointed with them! I also have a set of the Vredestein V61's- they are a great tire, but a little harder to steer with than the tri ribs-

·
Farm Show
5,386 Posts
Hope to place my order in the morning { today }. Do I ask for the MTF Special to save 50% on shipping?:praying:

I would like the Deestone 3-rib front tractor tires. Size is 4.00-8 . Also the tubes to go with them. What does "G" mean when described as "Deestone 3-rib front tractor g" ?

I'am just up here in n.e. Ohio by the way. Thanks, U.S.A Tractor Joe

·
Farm Show
5,386 Posts
Well, just got off the phone with M.E Miller Tire. The lady was very nice and helpful. She said that they are out of the Deestone 3-rib 4.00-8 and has only 1 in stock. Then she said for 35.00 each I could have the Vredestein 3-rib size: 4.00-8 and that they are in stock. Also she gave me a Feb. Special on the shipping cost! Cool I said.

I'll be placing my order in the morning. Are there anyone/reviews about the Vredestein 3-rib 4.00-8 tars? What are your thoughts on them and how do they preform? I was unaware of the tire size I need in this brand.

Any comments could be helpful. Thanks U.S.A Tractor Joe:thThumbsU

·
Premium Member
8,212 Posts
I didn't know they made a tri rib tire...

·
Farm Show
5,386 Posts
Thankyou Bev! Cant wait for the Vredstein { pronounced "fred-stein" } 4.00-8 3-rib front tires!:fing32: lol! thanks, John

1 - 19 of 19 Posts