My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Yes Ken, we are nuts. But I'm not so nutty as to pay $1400.00 for a $500.00 tractor TOPS.

A 1970 isn't a good year to buy if one is looking for a working tractor. None of the post 70 attachments will fit it. Makes a nice restoration project though but not at that price.

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Ken, we are nuts. But I'm not so nutty as to pay $1400.00 for a $500.00 tractor TOPS.

A 1970 isn't a good year to buy if one is looking for a working tractor. None of the post 70 attachments will fit it. Makes a nice restoration project though but not at that price.
:ROF But he made it sound like it was worth it in the ad :banghead3 :ROF :thanku: for the info CG2

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Hey..... if he can find a fish and reel him in, then more power to him. Most likely, he hasn't a clue about the true value of what he's selling. He's just picked a number out of the air and is waiting to see what happens.

I've got guys like him up my way who ask stupid money for their Case tractors too.

·
Super Moderator
31,901 Posts
Looks like a nice solid restorable tractor!!! Agean... the price is about a grand to high... but defently a nice looking starting point if you were looking for a project to turn into a trailer queen. Im suprised that the deck looks so clean!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts