My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1969 wheel horse charger 10 that I'm trying to sell. Would anyone be interested. I live in Washington sate. I put over a 100 horse into it this summer sanding and painting it. I It has a hydro matic transmission and come with the original HH100 motor and has the cutting deck. The motor doesn't run only needs minimal work. I have a new battery for it since the motor has a electric starter that still works. I have the original front head light assembly. I'm going to rewire it if I ever find the time, I don't have the original ignition switch but I wired a new one but haven't installed it yet. I am selling because I don't have the space for it anymore. I'm asking 500 but willing to negotiate a little.
Vehicle Motor vehicle Bumper Boat Automotive exterior
Red Bumper Vehicle Automotive exterior Auto part
Land vehicle Vehicle Tractor Car Agricultural machinery
Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Agricultural machinery Car

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The motor needs the original carburetor. I got the motor with pout the carb and air filter filter. i just put one on that fit close enough and the motors solid state ignition unit failed. it either needs a new one or i can write out very simple instructions on how to by pass it. Motor still has great compression and the starter still works.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.