My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Johnny,

Just to note, I don't think there was a 69 SS14, there was a SS12 of that year. However, I find stripmine has a good resource for manuals when it comes to sears tractors, you can go HERE to see the list.

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,241 Posts
check out www.searstractormanuals.com for manuals. Just an FYI SS14 was 1971 only, but most of the parts interchange with other years/models.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Johnny,

Just to note, I don't think there was a 69 SS14, there was a SS12 of that year. However, I find stripmine has a good resource for manuals when it comes to sears tractors, you can go HERE to see the list.
For sure it’s a ss14 w/14hp brigs.can’t find any #s to verify year mod. Where are the #s on the tractor? THANKS

·
15,000 +posts!
20,332 Posts
They might be on the gear shift plate ,it is usually just printed in ink,on the lower left corner--or it might be stamped into the plate..
Some tractors had the model & serial numbers on a riveted tag,either on the rear hitch plate,or the side of one frame rail...unfortunately its often missing or the printed numbers wore off from being exposed to weather or something rubbing against it..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts