My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I joined here to see if I could find any info on how to find out more on production units and value of a tractor that I found in a barn. I have not seen a 3020 Standard before. It is a diesel with a powershift trans. 3,8XX original hours. It was owned by a gentleman that had a deere dealership that closed in the '70's. He kept it on his farm and sold it with the farm years ago. Now my brother in law is purchasing the farm and the tractor is available for purchase. I looked up the SN and it seems to be a late 1968 model. Tinwork is in excellent shape, paint is original and not bad. All shields except pto are in place.
Any help in finding info is appreciated.

Pete

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Curious to know the difference bewteen a Wheatland, Standard, and a Row Crop. This unit has a factory 3 pt. I searched all the tractor sales websites and looked at scores of 3020's and have not seen one set up the same as this one. How many Standards were made in 1968? That were diesel and powershifts? Thanks
Pete

·
Just passing through
8,419 Posts
http://www.vinsonfarm.net/3020.html
The 3020 at the above site has a serial number of T111R068427R

T Tractor
1 3020
1 Row Crop (2 would indicate Standard, 3 High Crop, 4 Row Crop Utility, and 8 Orchard)
1 Gas engine (2 would be LP, 3 diesel)
R Syncro-range transmission (P would be Powershift)
068427 Chassis serial number
R Built at Waterloo plant

What is your number?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts