My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
MTF Junior Poster Esq.
7,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this 110 last weekend. Turns out the hydraulic pump is actually off of this one. The ram is still on the frame attached. Might just need hoses.

I'm DEFINATELY not keeping it. I got stung on a round fender restoration once, got $600 for a nicely painted & decaled '67..they just don't bring all that much around here. About $250-$300 for a runner, and it seems like a hydraulic setup was bringing about that on ebay.

probably part for about $300-$600 on ebay and another $250-$300 for the hydraulic? Or am I high?

It runs good, had a decent brass tag deck. (there were at least 3 more RF's around this guys house at one time) All mismatched tires. No hood or grille. All the rest of the covers are there, some extra parts...steering links, manual lifts etc..no sheetmetal extra.
I was thinking of starting it on ebay for $600 as a project. Think it would get any bites? Might save me from having to piece it out.

Attachments

·
MTF Junior Poster Esq.
7,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hydro unit just sitting on top. The correct length head studs are still in the extra block it came with. Some photos of the before views at the auction at the end. Removed the deck to keep from high centering at the top of the ramps. No way to raise it. Manual lift leaning against it.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts