My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello

My brother-in-law used his old army jeep to drag a 1961 db Suburban from out of a pine thicket on the back land of a relative in Floyd County, VA (Blue Ridge Mountains). The front wheels did roll but the steering, along with most other pivot points are frozen.

From reading other post I believe the membership herein are my type people and I look forward to the learning process of my first attempt at tractor restoration.

To begin with I am hoping someone has a copy of a manual for the 1961 db suburban. I am willing to pay for a photo copy of the manual.

All comments and/or suggestions will be appreciated

Please feel free to contact me direct at [email protected]:thanku:

Attachments

·
JD318
990 Posts
USAYES...welcome to the forum!!!
That looks like quite a find there.
You'll probably want to get to know this site...

http://www.davidbradley.net/

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
having a round hood db suburban is awesome!!!!!!!! thats a very rare tractor

·
GT Finatic
62 Posts
Welcome to the forum theres a david bradley identical to that one except its in pretty decent condition looks like its been taken care of to some extent. Thats for those who said you want one. Thats a nice find and the better part is to come with your restoration some times you may want to throw a hammer at it but hang in there its worth it in the end. Good Luck and keep us posted as we love to see Rusty Gold Transsformed into a gleaming peice of Eye Candy enjoy there arent many left

1 - 9 of 9 Posts