My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a Ride a Matic w/tiller attachment. It has the electric start option but the gentleman who had it put a coil on it. I haven't had any luck finding a wiring diagram on how it should be. I may leave as is he said its a lot easier than the points. Is anybody familiar with this Tractor.
Thank you.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just put on the aggy tires after i took the pictures. The hood a nose are off so i can rewire the starter/generator. I still have'nt found a correct wiring diagram so i'm copying from my 850, you can maybe see in the back ground. I also have out back a 1254 with a Kohler replacement motor. Well it seems i cant upload my pictures of the tiller, the files are to large. I you would like to see the i can maybe email them to you.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the pictures should be in the members gallery soon.

·
Registered
66 Posts
In order to shrink files down to internet size, if you have a windows computer, what i use is Microsoft Office Picture Manager. What you do is right click on the picture, scroll to "Open With" and click the microsoft office picture manager icon. Then just click edit pictures on the top toolbar and a toolbar wil open on the right side of the screen, then there should be a resize button near the bottom of that toolbar. I usually set my pictures to Web- Large and it works fine.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes its a 7 hp the guy i got it from said the tiller works great. he just stopped planting a large garden so they picked up one of those Mantis things to till it up. i have a few more pictures and i will put some up when i get the hood back on and running.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts