My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Thanks for posting up! Looks to be between 1962-1966, unless someone has swapped a forward facing aluminum carb. on it.

·
Gravelyyard.com
5,922 Posts
Thanks for posting up! Looks to be between 1962-1966, unless someone has swapped a forward facing aluminum carb. on it.
If it's a 56, it's been very modernized.

It should have a black transmission, canister oil filter, oil bath air filter, rear facing cast iron carb, no air shields, a short hood, wooden grips, and no handle bar reinforcers. That's just what I can see. That happens a lot. There's no such thing as a virgin Gravely......

·
Registered
376 Posts
If it's a 56, it's been very modernized.

It should have a black transmission, canister oil filter, oil bath air filter, rear facing cast iron carb, no air shields, a short hood, wooden grips, and no handle bar reinforcers. That's just what I can see. That happens a lot. There's no such thing as a virgin Gravely......
I contacted the seller and according to the serial number list on Ron's site it is a '63. He told me the tag said it was a model 'LT' so I assume it is an LI. I was hoping it was an LS but they are like hen's teeth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts