My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has on it what looks like an eagle 2pt? I want to convert it to a 3pt. Is it very spendy. Is there a kit to buy. Any help is greatly appreciated.....Chad

·
Retired - Veteran Mod
6,791 Posts
The way that I understand it (and I've only used a Case with an eagle-hitch once)... There's no modification necessary. MOST of your CategoryI 3-point-hitch implements will hook right up to an Eagle-hitch.

·
Registered
309 Posts
You may be looking at the mounting arms for the rear cultivator. the eagle hitch was first on late 52 and 53 SC models. if you have a pic. I can tell what you have.

·
Registered
174 Posts
your not referring to the motor lift system are you? the end the arms will have a round hole in them. These were designed to lift cultivators. To correctly use eagle hitch it's best to have 3rd link that bolts over pto shaft. Sometimes hard to find.
caseman-d

·
Registered
20 Posts
i remember using eaglehitch three point. the problem is the arms dont sway, meaning it's difficult to steer with impulment in ground.i'm a machinist, if someone could email some specs i could machine out the top link that fits over pto my email is [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts