My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sears/Craftsman Owner
803 Posts
Don't know.That tractor looks good.Is that a Wisconsin engine on it?
Price seems a little high for no hood and grill.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Cool looking tractor, I have only read about them. I have never seen one. What a project !!!
:thThumbsU:thThumbsU

·
7000 posts and climbing!
7,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:howdy:

What's up people? I found a photo of a tractor that looks kinda like it. They call it a Sears Handiman RT but I don't know if it is the same thing. The sale ad I found says they have a "World Famous Briggs and Stratton Engine."

Briggs sure has been around a long time.

Attachments

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,199 Posts
WIcked CoOl!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
yep those wheel weights are about the only thing worth anything there.

·
Premium Member
15,311 Posts
Well, $414 from 1941 is worth well over $6,000 today...

Mike

·
Registered
265 Posts
Actually for the right person, he is pretty on with the price he is asking. I can only recall 2 other running tractors of that vintage I have seen...ever. It is indeed very rare and very sought after, especially for a DB collector. If I had the extra cash, I'd snag it.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I can tell you that is a VERY rare tractor! I have never seen one, even though I own a couple DB walk behinds. It looks similar to a very old Economy tractor, except fot the engine angle.

:ditto: it looks alot like the Economy's, never saw one like this until u posted about it

·
Premium Member
15,311 Posts
I'm not an antique expert, but if you have a 70+ year old engine that still runs on the original equipment which is basically intact, how can that not be worth at least $1000?

Mike

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.