My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all,

I have been searching for a garden tractor for a bit now and think I might be choosing a 1912.

This current tractor doesn't come with any attachments.

Eventually what i would like to get is a snow plow, snow blower, and tiller.

So my questions are:

What would i need to do to attach any of these?
How easy would it be to find the appropriate attachments?

Sorry if i am missing any information or basic knowledge. I am new to the GT world.

·
Super Moderator
17,033 Posts
Well the Dozer Blade(snow Blade was Made By a Now defunct company can't think of the Name) it's assets are Owned By Agri-Fab They Can be few and Far Between to find. You Need a Model 450 Blower and a super Garden tractor adapter Kit 190-329 the 54inch Blade was 190-401 if You find One and it does not Have Hydraulic angle I know a Cub Bone Yard with a Lot of the Manual angle Kits In stock he will even sell you a 450 Blower and ship to You Cub Cadet Used Parts I Just Bought a Cub Cadet 2182 Super GT from him In January 2021

There was a 3point Hitch and a Rear PTO kit for sale On eBay a few weeks ago went for $1,200 Buy Now! You need the Rear PTO to run a Tiller But if You Just want a 3 point Hitch Cub Cadet Category 0 - 3 Point Kits You'll need the 82 series super Garden tractor 3point Hitch Supposedly at One time this company Ruegg MFG - Agricultural Hitch Kits for Various Tractors while Not advertised On it website Build a copy of the OEM 3point Hitch with the Hole for a rear PTO if You Can find a Rear PTO 190-433. Now MTD Did Make a 3point Hitch 8hp engine driven tiller That would work On a Cat 0 3point Hitch 190-400 3 point adapter Kit for tiller 190-405 again these tiller's Can be Hard to find.

I am Just Using My 2182 for Garden work with a 3point Hitch Probably from xtreme Motorworks (y)

Good Luck In your search for attachments(y)

·
Registered
377 Posts
A 1912 is a super garden tractor built 1985 & 1986 and is identical to a 982. The 1912 does not have the rear cat 0 lift or the rear pto from the factory but the 1914 did. The 1912 & 1914 are rare and sought after and it should have an Onan B48G engine if it is original. They are awesome engines with lots of power and love to suck fuel. Cat 0 equipment is expensive and hard to come by so expect to pay well over $750 for a tiller if you can find one. The front stuff will fit from any Cub Cadet of the time frame. Got any pics or the asking price?

·
Super Moderator
17,033 Posts
Haban was the company that made a lot of the attachments for Cub Cadet's SGT series.
Couldn't think of the Name Last Night Thanks! Yes Haban Built the 54inch Front Blade for the Super Garden tractors Agri-Fab bought the assets of Haban (y)

·
Super Moderator
17,033 Posts
Yeah, brain farts are no fun. Haban built some nice hefty and beefy implements.
They Built a Lot of the Belt driven Tiller for several Manufacturers Such as the Tiller for the Ariens HT series Or Gravely GEM series. It such a shame they sold out to Agri-Fab Otherwise we Might still see Haban sickle Bar Mower for Garden tractors or even small Flail mower for Garden tractor still (y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts