Well I did some priming and fabricating this weekend. I have the loader modified about 80% with some brackets and welding cleanup left. I am hoping to have a complete tractor minus the engine painted soon. I ended up changing the rear loader supports by shortening them and welding on a bracket to my frame that they connect to. I am still planning to add a roll bar with sunshade and lights as well as the power steering (when I can afford it). The loader is from my Monkey Wards I sold and fits perfect. I couldn't resist putting the fenders and hood on to get my creative juices recharged. Whenever I am doing an extensive project, I need to do this kind of stuff to recharge me. anyways, enjoy the pictures.