My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been toying with the idea of selling my spare 1886-02 with a mower deck and a complete spare trans-axle of unknown condition. The tractor is complete and the hydro is strong as can be. The deck is good, the engine smokes like crazy but runs like a watch.... I was going to keep it for a spare but now thinking of putting money towards something else.

I just put it into long storage, drained gas after running stabil, plugged exhaust, marvel oil in cylinders and turned over till fired on oil, up on wood blocks and covered.

I'm thinking $500.00 for everything, any thoughts just curious what you guys think :thanku:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I think I might be taking a trip to new hampshire... I have to get $500 first unless you would be interested in a trade. PM me if you decide to let it go.

Jason

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
I think I would buy it in a Heart Beat .. If I was looking to buy another one Ed

You should have no trouble selling it for that IMO :goodl:

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to know guys, I don't want to give it away but don't want to dork anyone either...

·
Registered
704 Posts
Ah jeez, don't you know what this does to crack head like me? Now you got me looking at google maps, wondering how to break the news to my wife... (just say no, just say no)

If you were closer, I'd be there tonight. But, I need to stop. It's worse then any addiction I know of. I can't use 20+ tractors now, but that doesn't stop me from wanting another.

Very reasonably priced. Too cheap, actually.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I may need a rear end if your interested in selling it by its self.

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I may need a rear end if your interested in selling it by its self.
Hi, I honestly do not know if it is any good. It came off of an 1886-02 that I had last year for spare parts. I sold everything but the rear in case I needed spare parts. I do have it on craigslist for $150.00 as-is. Everything spins freely but that does not mean a whole lot. If I knew for sure it was good then I would feel better about selling it as a good known unit....

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
jason4567 sounds like its time for, you know.

ROAD TRIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
5,523 Posts
I would give you the $500 for it.

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My new mower deck deal fell through so I am keeping the deck. I may post on craigslist at some point minus the deck....

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
My new mower deck deal fell through so I am keeping the deck. I may post on craigslist at some point minus the deck....
Please send me a PM before you do, I would possibly be interested.

Thanks,
Jason

1 - 12 of 12 Posts