My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have a manual for this mower deck got it with a bolins H16. Having trouble hooking it on tractor. Don't know maybe missing parts first yr. with tractor. Thanks

·
Eleven Year Site Sponsor
2,821 Posts
Look on http://www.sonnysbolens.com under "Manuals". Down towards the bottom of that page, there are a number of manuals listed for mower decks. The 18423 is one of them. You will note that the attachment hardware is different for the gear tractors and the hydro tractors, even though the deck is the same.

Doug

·
Registered
238 Posts
This manual is available on another web site. Check out this topic.

Mike

PS: I've created a pdf file from the .jpg images at the other site, but I need to make sure copying this stuff is within the rules of the other forum and find out how to add it to the MTF document repository.

·
Eleven Year Site Sponsor
2,821 Posts
i need the owners manual not the parts manual sonnys only has the parts manual.
The Operator's Manual is on Sonny's website. Go to the main tractor page where you can see all of the different types of tractors, click on tubeframes, and scroll down to almost the bottom of the page. You will see a listing there for "18423 OM". The reproduction of some of the pictures isn't the greatest, but it does explain how to hook it up. Along with the parts manual, between the two of them I was able to put mine on my H14. The 18423 Operator's Manual covers both gear drive and hydrostatic drive.

Doug

·
Registered
238 Posts
I had missed the one at Sonny's.

The 18423 OMM that I found is different and not as detailed. On the other hand, the pictures are very clear. I have permission from the other site to use it here so if you need it, let me know.

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts