My Tractor Forum banner

149 Tiller

989 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Sergeant
I am restoring my 149. I would like to start buying attachments for the old girl.... I am getting rid of my farmall cub... I beleive i can do everything with my new 149 jem... If anyone has anything let me know..

Thanks Ernie Stewart
I am restoring my 149. I would like to start buying attachments for the old girl.... I am getting rid of my farmall cub... I beleive i can do everything with my new 149 jem... If anyone has anything let me know..

Thanks Ernie Stewart
See more
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is the start to my girl!!!!! I have so much vision. I would love to find a tiller... How hard do you think that will be??? Auto part Engine Automotive engine part Transmission part Tool accessory

Yellow Motor vehicle Vehicle Machine Pipe

Yellow

Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Wheel Chassis
See less
This is the start to my girl!!!!! I have so much vision. I would love to find a tiller... How hard do you think that will be???
See more
Another question can I put an external hydralic plug in on this unit like if I was to get a power angle blade or even a hydralic tiller. Just an example...
Another question can I put an external hydralic plug in on this unit like if I was to get a power angle blade or even a hydralic tiller. Just an example...
See more
Hydraulic tiller driven off your internal hydraulic system No! The Pump in that Hydrostatic transmission does not generate enough Hydraulic pressure to Power a Tiller. Most Manufactures Hydraulic tillers are Driven by a separate PTO Pump( I have two Hydraulic driven Tillers One runs by a shaft driven PTO Pump the Other is a Belt driven PTO Pump) the exception to that is Case/Ingersoll tractors which can generate the pressure You need to run a Tiller and other Hydraulic driven attachments. You might be able to run extra Outlets Later wide frame were able to have 1 set of extra Outlets:thThumbsU
See less
Hydraulic tiller driven off your internal hydraulic system No! The Pump in that Hydrostatic transmission does not generate enough Hydraulic pressure to Power a Tiller. Most Manufactures Hydraulic tillers are Driven by a separate PTO Pump( I have two Hydraulic driven Tillers One runs by a shaft driven PTO Pump the Other is a Belt driven PTO Pump) the exception to that is Case/Ingersoll tractors which can generate the pressure You need to run a Tiller and other Hydraulic driven attachments...
See more
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.