My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the chance to get a 1301D, 16 hp, 4WD with a 60" belly mower. What kind of cut quality can be expected from this set-up? Also, what else can I expect this machine to do? Plowing, loader, backhoe, etc...? I want something that is versatile, yet compact.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Poor parts support compared to other grey Yanmars. Far too light for plowing. Too small for anything other than a light hobby backhoe.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which grey markets have better parts support? What about the cut quality of the belly mower?

·
Retired MTF Admin
11,156 Posts
I'm sure that Wayne at LMTC can better answer your question but I think it would be better asked which YM series models aren't well supported with parts.

IMO, due to the popularity and huge numbers of these models that have been imported, the YM1401D, YM1500D, YM1510D, YM1601D, YM1610D and YM1700 are far better supported, have a long and successful history for being dependable and may meet your size requirements. None of these, that I know of, will support the optional MMM and would require a 3PH, PTO driven finish mower of appropriate size.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts