My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to put a sleeve hitch on my 127. I apologise for my lack of seemingly readily available knowledge. I need some advise on what exactly I need. There is no hitch or parts on the tractor now.
Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
You will need the Cub Cadet 3 Point Hitch assembly (LH image) on your tractor, then you can mount the Sleeve Hitch package (RH image) to it.

Please note on the LH image item #7 is already on the tractor. You simply remove the drawbar, install the lower link first, then re-install the drawbar.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's great. Thanks. Certainly clarified it. Now....any advise on where to look for the 3pt hitch assembly?
Thanks again

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Your best first place to look is use the search engine of your choice (I use Duck Duck Go) and enter in the search box "Three point hitch for Cub Cadet 127". Because this tractor hasn't been made for quite some time, finding the entire assembly may be a bit difficult, but they are out there. Depending on many factors, you could even look at the pictures and assembly to make your own.

·
Premium Member
2,331 Posts
I have the sleeve hitch part of that if you want it. Send me a PM and we'll work it out.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,327 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,327 Posts
jasper1969 was out at RF Houtz this Morning He has Many IH 3point Hitches In stock He just doesn't Put them On the website Just Bought the Cast Piece for a Wide Frame 3point Hitch this Morning which would be Item 2 In RBedell diagram But he does have complete ones as well I Just decide to Buy the Cast Piece Because It Can get Items 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 & & that are re manufactured From xtrememotorwork

He's usually at the Shop at the Back of His Property between 9am to 3PM Monday thru Saturday:thThumbsU

1 - 8 of 8 Posts