My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Shop = My Therapy
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sounds like we are going to get 12" or so of snow tonight and tomorrow. It is lightly raining right now with the the heavy wet snow starting in a couple hours. Be out blowing snow tomorrow night. It's about time. :trink39:

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
The storm has arrived and is coming down fast and thick , birds are ganging up around the feeder . This is predicted to be a wet heavy snow , its sticking to the windows . Have a few inches on the ground and adding .

·
Shop = My Therapy
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We got about 4 inches now and still coming down pretty hard. Trees are really sagging. Will get some pics.

·
Premium Member
10,101 Posts
Normally that storm would roar right up the east coast. Not this year. We're expecting NOTHING from it. :banghead3

·
Shop = My Therapy
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We got about 8 inches or so. The heaviest snow I have ever tried to blow. Didn't work very well. The trees were about touching the ground in places with all the snow on them.

·
Super Moderator
39,210 Posts
Well you have a nice place there and the snow on everything is spectacular! The guys in VA are all saying it's supposed to turn to rain and they aren't happy!

·
Administrator
11,919 Posts
Thanks for posting photos esnb74. :thanku: I've almost forgot what a decent snowfall looks like around here this year. :fing32:

So far rain, sleet, and snow just as they predicted. But no freezing rain! :thThumbsU

·
Premium Member
10,101 Posts
Nothing prettier than fresh snow on a fence! Thanks for the pics.

Anyone else with pictures?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Nada. Zip. Zero.
What did we do wrong?
We don't deserve this.

But, it does give me another day (or more) to fix a flat tire.
I agree, but without the flat tire challenge. I always have to work the woodstove and wood pile(s). :fing32:

·
Shop = My Therapy
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Glad you all enjoyed the pictures. It was a really beautiful snow. Kinda of hope it is the last one. All this previous warm weather got the spring fever going for me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.