My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just cleaned up both of my 10550 Gold Pro's and decided to get some pictures posted of them together. They both operate pretty much up to par now, but need some things here are there such as the one needing a muffler guard, self propel cable adjusted, and such.

Attachments

·
Lawn Boys Never Die
2,049 Posts
Wow, my old 10550 cleaned up good, glad to here u got them running good! :thThumbsU

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is what the one 10550 looked like when I got it. (I've since removed the muffler guard, since it was broken already. Doesn't have one in the above pictures.)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Yep that is exactly the mower I want!!! I have my nice 10323 now though, just wish now I would have gone ahead and got the one you have. These duraforces are awesome mowers I think!

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep that is exactly the mower I want!!! I have my nice 10323 now though, just wish now I would have gone ahead and got the one you have. These duraforces are awesome mowers I think!
Yes they sure are great. There's a 10550 on Ebay right now in great condition.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
I did see that. As the price isn't too bad, especially for that mower, I am willing

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Speaking of end of the year...I am already down to my "Finish this season list" and "over the winter list".

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts