My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
He's gotta have thing thing up to 6000 rpms !

·
Registered
2,420 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
I got one word,_____________, well I will let you guys fill it in yourself, I don't want to get in trouble for saying anything bad.

·
Lawn-Boys and VW's
1,839 Posts
He is putting tape on the flywheel intake, its an F engine so he is cutting down the air flow to the air vane causing the high RPM and that is cutting down the cooling airflow to cool the engine. So we have long grass causing a high engine load , high RPM with no load and cut down cooling air , this guy is killing that engine !!!

·
4K Poster!!!
4,503 Posts
What the **** is he doing with the tape?
If this engine has an air-operated governor, he is defeating it by blocking the airflow to it. That also is blocking the cooling air. Engine runs faster, gets little to no cooling air.
James is an ______.

You beat me to it! I was typing while you posted...oh well.

·
2 strokes forever!
471 Posts
Doing Quality Assurance by running it at that high RPM, huh? It was hard listening to that LB scream. :banghead3

·
2 stroke enthusiast
6,568 Posts
Shoulda been mulchin' at those rpms! That thing was rippin'! "Brains" like that are responsible for most lawsuits due to improper machine use. Next he'll be trying to prune his hedges with it!

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
Hay give James a break, he is a crack head and can not help himself for doing dumb things. I would love to watch him all day. I need a good laugh now and than. :thanku:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Good grief, short of running straight gas I can't think of worse to be doing to that engine :bonk: :banghead3

1 - 16 of 16 Posts