My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rockshaft stop on my 1025R us junk. It worked for a very short time. It is loose and it appears that they installed a small washer that is supposed to hold under the plastic channel the rockshaft moves thru. Repair or replace ideas?

·
Registered
5,999 Posts
You need to move this post to the SCUT forum as a 1025r is not a garden tractor but is a SCUT tractor. You will get more correct answers there. Roger

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm referring to the rockshaft stop that is built into the guide that the rockshaft moves that controls both the 3ph and mower deck.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
maybe a picture would help?.......

there is a rockshaft that actuates the 3ph hitch arms (at the back), and there is a rockshaft under the tractor that connects to the mowing-deck lift arms.

I guess you're talking about the 3ph one at the back.... if you could post a pic - there are different configurations of the 1025R depending on serial number, so a pic would be very helpful.....

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
I had the same problem. I unscrewed the stop and took it out. I then put two large flat washers(one in top one on bottom) of the slide opening. It works fine now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts