My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just retired my 1999 455, it was a great mower, just couldn't keep up with what I want to do. Anyway I ordered a new 2013 10223e with a d series loader, I match hitch and a 54 inch Auto connect deck. The dealer grave me a great price with all the incentives deere has now, plus they have the 1023 marked down anyway. The dealer had 15 in stock and all of them were spoken for, do any of you guys know how long the wait is on ordering a new tractor? My dealer said it would be "a couple weeks" but I'm getting lots of side jobs comming in and my new tractor is definitely needed. Thank you!

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Ask your dealer to be more specific. A couple weeks to me means 2 but to others it maybe 3-4. This time of year is very busy for most dealers. slkpk

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
If your dealer has worked with you in making this purchase, maybe one of the 15 other buyers could wait a couple of weeks for your tractor to arrive, and you could have one of the spoken for ones. After all, it's JUST a couple weeks.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If your dealer has worked with you in making this purchase, maybe one of the 15 other buyers could wait a couple of weeks for your tractor to arrive, and you could have one of the spoken for ones. After all, it's JUST a couple weeks.
Yeah I hate being impatient but I got side jobs comming in fast, and plus I can't wait to have my first brand new tractor

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update: my tractor will be in on may 2... I can't wait!

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Thats like a lifetime from now, but it will be here shortly. slkpk

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update, the tractor is in at the dealer getting prepped, add on forward and rearward lights, tool box, I match hitch and loader installed, it should be delivered on Monday. Only downside is the 54inch auto connect deck is on back order and won't arrive until June or July, they offered a 62 inch standard deck for th same price, but I'll wait for the 54 inch auto connect. I can't wait, I got a ton of work ready for th new tractor.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got the tractor yesterday, spent about 2 hrs moving dirt around the house today. Overall i am very impressed with the tractor, I just really need a ballast box.

·
9K+ Poster
12,162 Posts
I got the tractor yesterday, spent about 2 hrs moving dirt around the house today. Overall i am very impressed with the tractor, I just really need a ballast box.
I don't understand why your dealer didn't include a ballast box with the purchase. You definitely need one.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I heard you get banned if you get a new tractor and don't post pics within a week ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just got done spreading 20 tons of black dirt, I have no complaints about this tractor! How do you post pics?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts