My Tractor Forum banner

100+ Years Of Progress Tractor Show.... Lots Of Pics!!

6K views 53 replies 15 participants last post by  Deere 332 
#1 ·
Okay so couple weeks ago I went too this awesome tractor show in Carthage NC. If i had to guess there was easily 500 tractors probably 60 bulldozers and crawlers and 200+ steam tractors. So the guy that runs it from what I heard has the largest Antique tractor collection in the United States and the show takes place on his property one weekend a year in the fall and the crazy thing is a lot of the tractors are his. I mean he had tons of buildings and these aren't little buildings either I'm talking huge and I mean huge buildings and just when you think you have been through all of the buildings theres more. This guy also had some of the rarest antique tractors of all time. I can talk all I want too but i can't do it justice neither can the pictures you just have to go see it. Any way here are the pictures.

#2 ·

Attachments

#3 ·

Attachments

#4 ·

Attachments

#5 ·

Attachments

#6 ·

Attachments

#7 ·

Attachments

#8 ·

Attachments

#9 ·

Attachments

#10 ·

Attachments

#11 ·

Attachments

#12 ·
Ok guys thats all of the picture sorry they're mixed up when I uploaded them to mytractorforum they got mixed up again sorry about that. Hope you guys enjoyed the picture and feel free too comment and ask any questions.

#14 ·
WOW!

Great subjects make for great photos. But, I feel much better looking at all of the eye candy rather than being there. It can be a bit embarrassing to see a grown man crying as his wife has to pull him, kicking and screaming, :crybaby: as she tells him he has to leave. :sidelaugh
That certainly doesn't look like something that even be seen completely in the course of a weekend. And the way everything is displayed is amazing. Is there a web site for the back story on how this all came about? Seems it would make for fascinating reading. Thanks for taking the time to post all of those photos. :thanku: It sure was a treat looking at all of them. :fing32:
MikeC

#15 ·
You're welcome glad you enjoyed them it was a lot of work to edit and upload all 225 pictures. I tell you what it was a sight too behold and like I said in my previous post the pictures don do it justice and the pics only captured half of what was going on they even had helicopter rides and plowing they had saw mills I mean every thing. And it's certainly something that takes more than a weekend to see and longer than that too sink in and realize what all you just saw. And I no joke was about too cry when I walked into this building they had setup as a Interanational Harvester Dealership and the farm tractor they had in the show room was brand new never been used.

All I can say is words don't do it justice you just have too go see it.

#16 ·
Lots of tractors

#18 ·
I'm speechless!! I don't know where to begin. That is truly amazing!!! It looks like a piece of heaven there. I've never heard of or seen this collection before.

Thank you so much for posting the pictures! There are some unreal machines there to say the least. I'd love to hear the history behind the collection and the owner as well.

#20 ·
Holy Moley! That is the most impressive collection of ANYTHING I've EVER seen in my life! WOW! Unreal! Thanks so much for the really cool pics :tango_face_grin:

#23 ·
I wonder if any of the Mods can make this like a forum wide notification so more people can see it?

#28 ·
I was there on Friday. It is an amazing collection. This was my first year attending, but won't be my last. For those of you that like steam and tractors, here are a few more pictures.

Attachments

#32 ·
What an outstanding collection! Thank you for taking the time to show it to us. :tango_face_smile:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.